This year is a little different without a job...less money, less spending...
We called this our "Low Budget Christmas"
We used our fake tree instead of going and getting a tree - and I will say - I kind of liked it...
CJ marched with his band in the Candy Cane Lane Parade and Crew, Brad and Sabrina joined us!
We had a fun surprise by our old friends the McElmoyls.
Cade is so big!
December 4, 2022
I was released as Stake Relief Society President today and called as the Stake Communications Director.
I have A LOT of emotions, that will take me some time to process.
I have loved serving these sisters and it's going to be so different. In my new calling I feel completely unqualified and overwhelmed...it will take me some time to feel comfortable and confident!
I love the Lord though and will give all I can!
Our sweet Grace made the high school soccer team!
It was really challenging, and we are so proud of her!
We have had some crazy weather lately which we have loved.
So much rain...we are so thankful!
Rosa and I were in charge of decorating the stage at work.
We made these cute decorations out of boxes.
December 16, 2022
Grace's Christmas Concert
It was so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment