February 17, 2019
Baby Crew was born!
It was an amazing experience that I'm sure I will never forget.
It was a little extra special as Crew was born on the date of Grandpa Lops passing.
I felt sure that he gave Crew a good send off...:)
Sabrina was awesome and everything went great!
He's perfect...
and unusually strong...
I stayed in San Jose for about 4 days to help with Ace (the dog) and then help Sabrina when Brad went back to work.
Scott brought the kids up for them to meet their new nephew.
Everyone fell in love !:)
Baby Crew was born!
It was an amazing experience that I'm sure I will never forget.
It was a little extra special as Crew was born on the date of Grandpa Lops passing.
I felt sure that he gave Crew a good send off...:)
Sabrina was awesome and everything went great!
He's perfect...
and unusually strong...
I stayed in San Jose for about 4 days to help with Ace (the dog) and then help Sabrina when Brad went back to work.
Scott brought the kids up for them to meet their new nephew.
Everyone fell in love !:)
No comments:
Post a Comment