.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Disney Wonder Cruise - Day 4

Day 4 was another Day at Sea.
The weather was not great...rough seas and a little chilly.
We did some fun things around the ship.
The kids hung out in the Oceaneer's Lab.
Scott and I went to the Gym (gotta work out - when there is food EVERYWHERE).
We had our first dinner at a place called Triton's.
I didn't get any pictures as I left my camera in the room.
Tonight was the Freezing the night away party on deck.
We did Freeze actually - so we didn't last long.

Anna showed up..

We headed to the Walt Disney Theatre for our Frozen Show.
It was awesome!

We had to get a picture of Darin - "Our Cruise Director"
He was so awesome...everyday gave us wake up information of everything happening on the ship.

I also had to get a picture of our amazing room!
We loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment