.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Scott's Birthday Cruise

YAY!
We love cruising...it was so fun to just relax and spend time together!
As I am typing this I am having a hard time not wanting to stop...and look for our next cruise!
Ugh...but I'm so behind that I must persevere...!
We just took a short 3 day cruise to Ensenada, Mexico!
It was great!
We left out of Long Beach on July 6th!


Love this guy!

We went to Ensenada - our only stop - we did an excursion there to "La Bufadora".  We also visited this old building that used to be a casino started by William Hearst. As in, Hearst Castle.










Here is "La Bufadora" - the blowhole..it was really cool!




These chips, salsa and guacamole hit the spot!
We took pictures of our towel animals for the kids...it is one of their favorite things.




We spent Saturday just laying out and relaxing and napping.
It was so nice!
They had a fun miniature golf course that we enjoyed.




We got off the ship on Sunday, July 9th - Scott's actual birthday!
It was a great time, we could have used one more day but we actually were excited to see the kids - we did miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment