In October, my Sister and her family went to Disneyland.
We went down and met them for the day!
It was so much fun!
Scott had to work, so I drove down Sunday afternoon with the kids.
They didn't know we were going to Disneyland - I told them we were just going to have lunch at the park and play with the cousins.
We went down and met them for the day!
It was so much fun!
Scott had to work, so I drove down Sunday afternoon with the kids.
They didn't know we were going to Disneyland - I told them we were just going to have lunch at the park and play with the cousins.
They were SOOOO excited!
Disneyland is simply the best!
Lillie was my little buddy for some of the rides!
Enjoying the jungle cruise!
and Corn Dogs for LUNCH!! :) Yes!
The best!
The one long line we stood in all day!
Ice cream for dinner!
We were so sad to have to leave...but we bought passes so we can enjoy it again, and again and again!
No comments:
Post a Comment