LAST DAY OF SCHOOL...
WAAAAAHHHH!
I can't believe it's over...
and here they are on the first day of school...
always good to look back and reflect on how much they've grown.
A few days after school was over...this happened..
Poor Gal has too small of a mouth and too much crowding...
Poor Gal has too small of a mouth and too much crowding...
and we took a picture of us while waiting for Grace...
We had a super fun ward activity called "The Price is Right - Food Storage Edition"
So fun!
We learned to Roller Blade...they loved it so much that we bought them blades and I'm not joking when I say they wore them around the house for 2 straight days!
Afterward, we hit up In-N-Out for lunch.
Then we headed over to the Reptile show where CJ was picked to pet the tarantula....
Grace and her best girl friends celebrated Avery Behan and Alyssa Lewis' birthday at Build-A-Bear.
We had another great roller skaking day with the McElmoyl's and Abbott's.
Followed by Slurpies from the gas station.
(And a photobomb from Reye's)
Summer is off to a GREAT start!
No comments:
Post a Comment