.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Back to School - Boo Hoo!

Time to document the worst time of year (Sad)
I can't believe it.
CJ is going to kindergarten
Grace is starting 2nd Grade
Allie is starting middle school - 7th.
We were smart to do back to school shopping in July (i didn't like the idea at the time) but it made summer so much better not to have to stress about that while hustling to get everything done.
The only thing we had to do was get back to school haircuts.
Easy Peasy!
 First day of school!



 CJ has afternoon kindergarten, so I was able to go in the class with him until he was comfortable.
He did great and loves his teacher, Mrs. Lopez
 When I picked him up he showed me his Mighty Husky shirt!
He is excited to be a husky!

No comments:

Post a Comment