.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Disney Adventures

Wahoo!  It's spring break!  I was so ready for it!
First up...THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!
We are SOOOO excited!
It really is the Happiest place!
Getting ready for bed...so we can wake up early and get to the park!











 We met my brother Scotty and his family along with my parents at the park.
Cousin shot!




 My dad and I in the skinny mirror :)
 Tea Party with Ellie!









Day 2 we spent at California Adventure
We met lots of characters,

The Radiator Racers were pretty awesome!


I loved hot excited the kids were for the parades, because who doesn't love a parade!
We had dinner at Tony Romas



Everyone was tired at the end of the day!
It was a wonderful trip, we loved it so much we upgraded to the season pass!
The next morning we went back to do a few more rides, LOVE that our kids love roller coasters!


Here's to a year of Disney Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment