It was so great to have my parents here for the week!'
We had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays and working on some projects.
The biggest project we worked on was adding board and batten to a wall in our family room.
The finished and decorated project!
We love it!
We love it!
I finally made my XOXO sign that I have had letters for about 1 1/2 years!
I love it!
We made some cute place settings for Thanksgiving Dinner
and kinda made some turkey napkins
Our beautiful table,
and our turkey,
Sitting down for our dinner, feeling very thankful for my parents, my husband and my children!
Life can be hard sometimes but I treasure these moments when we are are all together!
We hit some shopping up later that night and took these two knuckleheads with us :)
We were able to get our tree during all of these activities as well,
for the purposes of remembering...this was the trip where Scott locked his keys in the back of his truck along with our tree.
Even got it decorated!
We were able to get our tree during all of these activities as well,
for the purposes of remembering...this was the trip where Scott locked his keys in the back of his truck along with our tree.
Even got it decorated!
No comments:
Post a Comment