Just to warn you from the title...this post is random stuff, no rhyme or reason.
A couple weeks ago we hosted Joy School at our house, we were learning about the joy of our body so I decided it would be fun to make roll out sugar cookies with 5 little helpers!
And we made crowns to celebrate Sydney's Birthday.
One of CJ's FAVORITE things to do....mow the lawn with his dad.
Gracie was the "Calendar Kid" at Pre-School
The girls had parents visiting day at their dance classes
CJ scootered some more, notice at the end of the video I say "Come back this way" to which he responds by doing the exact opposite. That pretty much sums up our life lately :)
Gracie decided to sleep in her doorway instead of her bed...
Apparently I decided to do that 30+ years ago also
Scott and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary
He gave me this beautiful infinite bracelet, apparently the 10 year gift is "Tin", he decided this was close enough :) I can't believe it's been 10 years!
This was the night we got engaged...look at Sabrina, she was 5, so thankful for Scott and for my kids who make life so much fun!
My parents came for a week visit (which we never want to end) and they both helped with a few projects. First he redid our coffee and end tables.
(before shot)
Then after
Then we stained and added shelves to my antique wardrobe (before)
After
And finally my mom brought up the quilt she finished and did 70% of the work on for me. It is sooooo beautiful and amazing...LOVE IT and LOVE MY MOM!




The house looks amazing. You did a great job. Happy anniversary you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh...how much do I LOVE the tap dancing & little ballet!!! Gracie, will you please teach me how to tap dance? Thank you. Love, Sister Haubert:)
ReplyDelete