The time has come, most parents have a party but I was so sad...sad to be back to schedules, and homework, and dance, piano and soccer, sad to not be able to just wake whenever we wanted and decide what we would do that day...but I guess you can't party forever.
School's here better get in gear...
Our little Gracie started stepping stones preschool, which is amazing, but I will be honest, it's a bit hard for a girl that doesn't wake up early and likes to graze on her breakfast for 2 hours or so. She goes 2 days a week for 5 hours which is long (in my opinion). She came home very tired the first 2 weeks but seems to be getting more used to it. She does LOVE it, especially all the crafts and painting.
Allie was excited to start 4th grade. She has Mr. Sawatsky this year
Sabrina's 1st day of her Junior year..
And then there's the boy...he's hanging with mom - much to his dismay some days.




Such beautiful children! I love cj's smirk. And the girls outfits are so cute! You truly know who's daughters they are by how fashionable they are. ;)
ReplyDelete