.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

October Festivites

October is my favorite month...so much to do, so much to look forward to.  My sister, her kids and my parents came for a visit.  We met our new cousin Sarah.
We took them to Bravo Farms for dinner one night, it is so fun. 
My sister Mandy and her little guy Parker. 
Grandma and Gracie 
We fed the animals in the petting zoo. 





We rode some stationary motorcycles - the only kind that I trust CJ on. 

We climbed their amazing tree house. 

Allie pushed CJ in the swing. 

And finally, Allie wanted me to take some "supermodel" shots of her :) 


Next up was our 9th wedding anniverary, we went to Tommy's for dinner.  Scott always surprises me with the "standard" gifts - the 9th year is pottery.  So I received 9 red roses and a beautiful ceramic heart box.  I love it and love him :)
He received this lovely Boos wood cutting board. 
Dinner was awesome. 
The next day, we took a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with our Joy School group.
These are two of the boys that Gracie is in Joy School with, Gavin Oblad (left) and Avery Hiddleston (right).  They are so cute and Gracie has a ton of fun with them. 
Sitting on some pumpkins, CJ tries to be a part of the group. 
Avery, CJ, Gavin and Gracie. 
Jolie and Avery, Kanani, Ashley and Gavin and Gracie 


They had these really fun "sand" boxes made out of corn kernels. 

The next up in the month was an adult couples only Halloween dance.  I love dressing up, Scott not so much - but he is a really good sport - this year I was a golfer and he was my caddie...however, we didn't get a picture.  Anyway...before we headed to the dance, I took two of the girls to the carnival at Allie's school.  Allie was a candy corn charm and Gracie just put on her fairy costume of choice at that moment.
The next night was our church's truck or treat and carnival.

 Here is CJ and his little buddy Brayden Haubert
 Gracie was the cutest little cowgirl...
 CJ a fireman
Sabrina a 80's girl
  We carved our pumpkins on Halloween night, it was a bit hectic and rushed but the kids still has a ton a fun.





 Getting ready to start our trick-or-treating...I love that Gracie wore 3 different costumes for different events...I took the kids door to door, while Scott stayed home and handed out candy and watched his Chargers lose :(

1 comment:

  1. great costumes guys! it looks like you had a great halloween! we loved coming to see you last month. i know parker hasn't stopped talking about coming to your house. everyday since then he's asked to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete