.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Summer Projects

Surprisingly this summer I was quite productive - I was able to mix in a few projects while on vaca.  I found this cute old window frame at an antique shop in Visalia.  I love the old chipped paint...
I made this cute wreath to go over it.
I sewed these curtains while in San Diego.

I purchased these super cute hooks at an antique store, painted the wood, my dad drilled the holes for me and then I made the curtain.
Projects are fun...and are never ending...
Scott says, "why can't you just turn your brain off?, why do you always need to be thinking of the next thing....??" - I say...who wants to do that - life would be boring :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute projects Jenny! I love the window frame and the wreath, and your curtains look amazing! I love the colors! That is fun the you had time to work on some projects while you were at your Mom's house.

    ReplyDelete