.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scott's Birthday

Scott turned 39 this year...1 year away from a "milestone".  We had a couple celebrations to honor him.  First was dinner with his parents, sisters and their families at one of his favorite restaurants in San Diego - "Pat & Oscars".
Another night we celebrated with my parents at another favorite restaurant - Outback Steakhouse!
We went back to my parents to give him a "Cupcake Cake" and presents.


Here's his loot - the golf club is from a thrift store (for $1) and for some reason I thought it was unusual because it had the letter E on it.  I'm a golfer so I understand, club numbers and letters, however I had never seen an "E" club before, so I was excited. 
It turns out it was just a "3 iron" but I was reading it upside down...duh!!  See the proof below - it TOTALLY looks like an "E".
Love you babe!  Hope you had an amazing day...last year of your "30's" enjoy it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment