.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sabrina...Finishes up her Freshman Year

As we were wrapping up the school year, things got busy.  My parents came up to watch all the events.  First, she had her high school choir concert.  Here is a little clip of that.  If you listen carefully you can hear her the most :)
Next, she had her freshman/sophmore track and field championships.  She ran varsity this year as a freshman but could still compete in these championships because she was a freshman.  Below is a clip of her running the 100M hurdles, she won finishing with a time of 17.9.  The record from 1993 was 17.3 maybe next year :) 



Here she is with my parents after the championship meet.
All the kids with Grandma and Grandpa. 
A couple of weeks later she had her end of year track and field party.   Where she received her "Redwood" letter as a Freshman.  Her coach said that "she was one of the hardest working freshman athletes he had ever seen".  We are so proud of her accomplishments this year.  I want to slow time down just a bit...it's going way too fast now!



2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics of you! You are so beautiful!! You did awesome in your track meet. When I was in school I tried doing that and fell flat on my face! So proud of all the wonderful things you've done! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brina, you're the man... I mean wo-man! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete