.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our High School Soccer Player

Sabrina finished up her freshman soccer season at Redwood High a couple of weeks ago.  She had a great year, with many injuries, including a bruised rib and slightly pulled Achilles tendon.  Overall it was a wonderful experience.  Last Thursday, they had a banquet in which all the players, their families and the coach and his wife got together for pizza.  At the end of the night the coach handed out certificates and spoke about each girl and what he saw and appreciated about them...here's what he had to say about Sabrina.






6 comments:

  1. So cute! Great corners, great crossing, you WILL be on varsity real soon! Way to go Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina we are so happy and proud of you! I think you are wonderful and such a joy to be around. I'm glad that you are my niece! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll!! Looks like her mom (but with a better personality!)
    Bro Riding

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a blog. So glad to be invited to read. And way to go Sabrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Sabrina! Sorry we didn't make it up to one of your games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Sabrina! Grandpa also told us about your track meet last week... way to go! Heavenly Father's blessed you with some amazing talents, and I know you're going to put them to good use. I'm very proud of you! - Pook

    ReplyDelete