.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This ain't no Bull...

A couple of weekends ago we enjoyed a lovely birthday party for our friend Peggy.  We went to Big Bubba's Barbeque so it was mandatory that we had to dress up...notice the flip flops, a true socal cowboy!


I rode the bull


Not so good -

Scott rode the bull



He did much better than me :)

The best picture of the night....our friend Peggy!
Happy Birthday Pegs!

4 comments:

  1. Scott had it EASY!!! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you ever seen Urban Cowboy? Come on woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could both pass as true cowboys and cowgirls, other than the flip flops and the bull riding! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish Blaine and I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen...seriously...not even 4 seconds! Ha Ha...we got a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete